CROSS COUNTRY!!!

Hello my name Is Paul. on Thursday It was Cross country. For the first time we had Cross country at school. It was really fun and we played handball. We did the parachute it was so fun that we tossed balls on the parachute and we went underneath it. Then we moved on to the run. we went to sit on the mat and we warmed up for the run but we had to wait for the others to finish their lap and we sat down and Supported them. we watched them go around the back track. And around the field. Went behind the seniors. And went into the bush. Around the pool and up the stars and in front of the Seniors and we cheered them on  was our turn and we ran. we went around the soccer field we went down backtrack. And went up the hill and went around the seiner’s class. We went through the bush. And we went around the pool and went up the steps. Past the drive through and people were cheering us on we did are second lap and we all finished I came seventh place we sat down on the mat and we all took a big rest I some of my water then we lined upped to go play basketball then we lined upped. And went to watch year six. It was so fun watching then we ate our lunch and played on the playground then the bell rang and then we did the roll then we got ready for the end of the day then we went to the assembly practice. We all went home.

4 thoughts on “CROSS COUNTRY!!!

1. Ka pai Paul. Well done on coming 7th and on completing such an awesome piece of writing. From your description I could picture exactly where you were running. Maybe if you split your lovely sentences into paragraphs it would be even easier to read.

2. gvbbbbbbbbbbffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff vbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt5niu59jmower]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]q[

3. Kia Ora, my name is Cris and I am in Waitemata at Waikowhai Primary School.
    I really liked your blog post about cross country .

I remember when I did something like this because it was my school had cross county to.

Have you ever tried running nonstop for 30 minutes?
    Thanks for sharing your learning. You should check out my blog (https://wapscrisf.edublogs.org/2022/11/04/parihaka/).

Blog you later, Paul

1. Kia Ora Cris thank you for your support and yes i have ran for half an hour without stopping sometimes longer but also thank you for all your support
      and i really like how you related to the memories and the stuff you did on that day.